Water Temperature Controls Upgrade
Rexarc now offers advanced generator water/temperature controls systems for its Model ATX and AX acetylene generators. These systems help control temperature/water so that the acetylene plant operates efficiently at low load. Rexarc’s advanced temperature control systems are designed to eliminate various issues associated with traditional air-driven controls. Rexarc’s advanced temperature control systems can be easily integrated with the acetylene generators temperature control system.
Upgrade Functionality Overview
The following overview suggests why our advanced water/temperature controls systems can be an advantage to any acetylene plant:
- Ensures Proper Functioning: When the temperature rises to a pre-set point, a solenoid gets activated, and starts adding water to the generator. Also, water is added when the generator screwfeeds are functioning. Water addition helps keep temperature in control, and prevents carbide addition too.
- Temperature Alarm: This control is equipped with electrical/mechanical temperature probe. When the generator temperature rises to the set point, the alarm produces sound alerts.
- High and Low Water Level Alarm: When water level drops below than the set point, the alarm gets activated, and closes the drain valve of the generator. Also, the alarm produces a sound on activation. At high water level, the actuated ball valve for the drain is opened, and the actuated ball valve for water control is closed.
Upgrade Kit Contents
Each upgrade kit includes the following:
- Actuated Ball Valve: This is used for water inlet and draining.
- Electronic Operated Controls: These are replacements for air-operated controls on pre-mounted sub-panel. Our electronic operated controls allow easy installation.
- Proximity Switches: These switches are used to replace flappers and orifices.
- Relays: The relays are replacements for traditional screwfeed safety interlock switches.
- Stainless Steel Tubing: The tubing is used to connect solenoids to actuated ball valves.
- Control Panel: It can be easily installed in the plant’s electrical room.
- Wiring Diagrams: A conventional pictorial representation of the upgrade circuit.
|Sr. No||Part Number||Quantity||Description||Request For a Quote|